How to Use this Guide
Welcome to the Becker College Libraries research guide for psychology. This is a great place to start research on your topic!
Use the tabs at the top to find subject-specific resources:
- Databases - Links to databases that contain full-text academic journal articles (often peer-reviewed) in your subject discipline. Use these links to search by subject across numerous journals in your field of study.
- Books - Find print books that the Libraries hold in their collections in your subject area.
- Online Journals - Links to individual journals with online issues. Use these links to search within one specific journal. Helpful if you know a specific issue or article that you are trying to find.
- Other Web Resources - Use these links to find additional academic-level Web resources on your subject.
- Reserves - Lists reserve materials available at the Libraries on your subject.